There are so many great ideas to steal from this modern garden. I have a laundry list of ideas:
- how about that floor cushion/ sofa that could be easily created by someone with some sewing skills.
- and the decking that changes direction as every level – coupled with the concrete step – a great mix of materials
- the shade of the blue door with the house color is quite nice
- Bamboo in front of a fence is such a softer look
- and the outdoor photo art…that is something I am going to have to figure out how to create for my own humid summer climate.
What inspiration are you taking from this garden?
Images by David Tsay and found via Desire to Inspire.