Please accept my apologies for being away yesterday. The day was packed to the gills and getting online was ultimately not in the cards. But, among other things, I think we have finally found a puppy — he is a couple weeks from arriving at our home, but this sweet picture gives a good idea of the future Greayer family dog.
With all the new snow in New England we are planning to take advantage of great conditions and hit the slopes. What are you up to this weekend?
Here are a few fun links to check out til Monday!
- What I’m talking about when I say Inspiration is everywhere and can be applied to anything.
- These are so artistic and cute!!
- The most interesting daffodils I have seen in a while…..(Narcissus cavanillesii)
- I love bling…when used judiciously….but I’m not sure about this, what do you think?
- Surf Style is at least part of the reason why I want to learn to ride waves….
- Have you noticed the 1980’s flashback trend for Neon? Here is a nice way to embrace the fashion.
- Meredith (my daughter) is embracing origami (little pieces of paper all over the house) – I’m trying to direct her enthusiasm here. I have lots of good uses for them in decorating the garden.
- Jen’s Mardi Gras Story has me lusting for a trip here….
- Over at Apartment Therapy I shared Shirley’s Country Garden Makeover earlier this week.
Have a great weekend ~ R
image: Margaret Shaffhauser with and English bull terrier at the Canine Association Show, 3 Nov 1934 / by Ted Hood from flickr