I got back from a quick trip to NYC yesterday afternoon and the early morning/late night/early morning and full day of taking in the Architectural Digest Show has me exhausted. If you are in the NYC area, the show is worth checking out for some beautiful home goods. I spotted this Elephant by Andrew Howell there and I am trying to figure out where it could go in my house. Isn’t it great?
This weekend we are fixing up the vegetable garden with 10 tons of pea gravel that was delivered yesterday afternoon (yea for a warm March and a jump on outdoor projects!). I can feel the exhaustion will continue — but at least we will have nice paths to our vegetables that will be considerably less weedy. I’m looking forward to that. I just heard the guy we hired to clear the wild raspberry brush that threatens to shred us when we walk outside come up the driveway (I love it when contractors do what they say they will, and show up on time!) Have to go say good morning! –
What have you planned for the weekend?
If you’ve got sometime, here are some fun things to check out over the next couple days:
- Infusing the the flavor of a Neighborhood with Fallen Fruit.
- A perfect Soft Serve Gypsy Caravan. I’ll take one of each flavor.
- We are headed to San Francisco this summer. While I’m there I gotta eat pie.
- I bet you might find this urban space video as interesting as I did.
- No Nails!! A Fantastic Kitchen and Indoor Herb Garden constructed without a single Nail or Glue!
- Whoa, Cool Trellis.
- I think that Mini Shinto Shrines would be great in a container vignette.
- Such a Tease — I am loving all of these, but there is no shop yet, so I have no idea if I can afford them!
- Agree! Keep it simple.
Have a great weekend. ~R