This week was a big one. Leaf Spring 2012 came out on Monday and now that I have been though this process twice, I have learned a few things. For me, giving birth to a magazine, is a bit like really giving birth and these things are something you don’t recover from over-night. To expect something different I have come to learn is unreasonable. So I am glad for this slow weekend ahead, and I am looking forward to getting ahead of the catch-up and hopefully by Monday I will be all back to normal.
I hope you enjoy this springy weekend. Take some time to Enjoy Leaf and if you get all done with that, here are a few more interesting things.
- Forget Welcome mats….this is so much better…
- Beautifully, Bringing Nature Home.
- A Perfect Weekend Project.
- By the hands of masters.
- Archeology crossed with Outstanding in the Field = The 27 Year Old Picnic.
- Pretty Seasonal Stationary.
- oh– and another perfect weekend project (in case the last one wasn’t enough).
And finally, those Beautiful Hanging Containers in the picture above are by Decurate