It’s almost St. Patty’s Day. Which meant little to me until we moved to Boston. But now we will wake up early to be at the pub with friends and neighbors (the murphys, fitzsimmons, sennotts, flannigans, kellys, and connelleys) at 10am – cause that’s when it opens (duh). That’s right – we are in no way Irish, but it doesn’t matter around these friends and I can’t wait.
- In the spirit of the Holiday, I am obsessing over this cake….I’m not up for it today, but maybe modified for a kids b-day another time.
- Also – A glimpse into true Boston St patty’s day shenanigans….
- Take your pick Indoor our outdoor (like me). (so helpful!)
- good practice – but I find it a little bit stressful.
- These seem so springy!
- Just in case Zippy (the wonder puppy) eats some furniture legs….I will not despair.
- Leaf’s next issue is coming out in just a couple weeks, but until then I’m enjoying Sweet Paul Magazine.
- I actually have some blooms right now — wanna see what they are? How about you – What’s blooming?
image: Dropkick Murphys, Dropkick Murphys au Festival d’été de Québec, 11 juillet 2011.