Oh boy, I used to think I was the kind of person who handled change really well, but this week put my just-go-with-it mentality to the test.
It was the first week of school being out and the last week that I am letting my little people go without highly structured levels of ‘something to do’. I was not so good with change this week and as a result I am trying to get back into routines that I have long ago let slide….like an editorial calendar here. I need a framework for my creativity or else the stress of everything else I have going on just overwhelms me to the point that I have nothing.
I’ve been obsessing about all things pattern related. So bringing back the Friday 5 roundup, here are some of my favorite patterned items for your garden decor.
1. Grassrider indoor outdoor mat by Domestic Construction
2. Liberty print melamine tray by RiceMorrocan Mosaic Tables from Tazi Designs
3. Morrocan Mosaic Tables from Tazi Designs
4. Visions Ombre Pillow from Shop Boxhill.
5. Arteriors sullivan polished brass perforated lantern.