5/18/2009

Brussels in Bloom Flower Carpet

Moments ago, one of my favorite clients just emailed me to see if we could create this.   I think she is joking — but I would love to give it a try!!

Brussels in Bloom flower carpet

Brussels in bloom flower carpet

brussels in bloom flower carpet
I think I would need to call in some folks from the Rose Parade or something but what a fun opportunity to daydream about!

1. Waxyhearts

May 18th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Wow – that is amazing!

2. Alicia Hanson

May 18th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

I absolutely love this.

I think this idea would be fabulous for the opening of new retail project like a new town center.

3. Sprout

May 18th, 2009 at 6:19 pm

Someone emailedmethese same photos about 2 months ago! http://www.sprout-flowers.com/2009/04/flower-carpet.html

I have no idea where they originated from, do you?

4. Sprout

May 18th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Citysquare?! Do NOT tease me!

May 18th, 2009 at 9:16 pm

serious…wouldn’t it be cool for worcester…but alas it alwyas comes down to $$$
    but maybe if your business is in the area, we can meet up sometime…I will be there alot this summer…

6. Jim/ArtofGardening.org

May 19th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

I have been to Brussels a couple times–drinking in this same square–the most beautiful in Europe–but have not been there to see this, My wife has, and took pictures a few years back. She reports it is stunning in person.

7. Sprout

May 19th, 2009 at 8:36 pm

You should definitely look me up if you’re ever in the Woo! I’m 2 miles from downtown.

8. Bean Burr

October 10th, 2009 at 9:05 am

Are you sure about the dimensions? Judging by the people along side of the carpet, it appears to be maybe 100 meters long by 30 meters wide (the size of a football field). That would be 3,000 square meters, not 300.

October 10th, 2009 at 1:55 pm

I agree, the 300 meters note seems wrong –but I didn’t do the calculation — that note was embedded in the picture that I posted. I think htey must have dropped a ‘0’