I can hardly believe that it is Memorial Day weekend! May came and went in a flash. I am spending my weekend catching up in the garden, writing my heart out for Leaf, and generally recovering from the rest of the month. I am still culling through my images from my trip….wondering if I should have bought a hat from Pachacuti …. I still can’t decide…I really liked the one at top right. I’ve got so much more to share from my trip….but it will have to wait til next week. For now, enjoy some of the interesting things that I have seen lately and have a great weekend.
- Dear Water House, I want to know more about you.
- Do you need a Gardening with Kids Tutorial….this one is wonderful!
- Summer is coming, how I am going to get it all done? Making Plans to go Hands Free and focus on what is important!
- These would be perfect for a garden contractor…..
- Who knew about hop shoots?
- Even though I’m still recovering from this last trip, This colorful map of Paris inspires more wanderlust.
- Let’s learn about Ramadan Lanterns… I want some in my garden.
- Did you see that I found my dog in light form! In in an all out hunt for the American version.