I am so happy for the rain today…it is one less day that I need to water the vegetable garden and it gives my body a little relief from gardening (I am covered in the worst Poison Ivy rash). This picture was taken at the annual strawberry stand at chelsea (it usually smells heavenly) – I thought it apropos since we are currently harvesting about a quart of our own strawberries a day. What are you harvesting? If you too are cooped up today, here are some links to get you started on a cozy computer day.
- Did you know that Audubon wasn’t the only one?
- No matter what I do, I can’t help but be addicted to black and white houses.
- Go on enjoy a Big Liz — it’s Jubilee Weekend.
- I wish this kind of play place was more common in the USA.
- Before & After: Remove the retaining wall — so much better!
- How Does your Garden Grow?
- Bike + Map = Art.