9/02/2010

Joseph’s Funnies

garden design cartoon

Joseph over at Greensparrow Gardens has a keen eye for the quirks of gardeners and designers (which he incorporates into his cartoons).  Happily (or embarrassingly) I can relate to far too many of his weekly doodles.  I am so pleased that he took me up on my offer to guest here, and create a unique cartoon for us.   Does your garden look like the former or the later?….mine is the later for sure — I wish it were the former, but suspect that may never happen unless I give up my clients. How to get over this, I simply don’t know….

1. S@sha

September 2nd, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Mine is definitely the latter as well, although I don’t have any clients, so that’s not my excuse!

2. Carol

September 2nd, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Joseph’s cartoons are getting better and better every week. I’ll have to share this one with my garden designer.

3. ~fer

September 3rd, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Mine looks like the first for less than a week and then like the latter the rest of the month
    which is very embarrassing since is just a little balcony garden.

4. Liz

September 4th, 2010 at 1:58 pm

Love the cartoon. It’s easy to not care about your own garden, when you are getting paid to care about someone else’s.

5. Garden Lily

September 11th, 2010 at 1:32 am

Too funny! I have no clients either, but my garden is the latter – except for the bare spots. I’ve crammed it pretty tight with plants I’m trying out, and the plant volunteers which I can never bear to pull up until I find them a good home, too.

6. Kimberly

November 11th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Oh my, this is sooo true! I’m much too busy creating for others and reading blogs to finish tidying up and designing my own garden! Maybe I need to hire one of you 🙂