3/14/2012

New Puppy: Welcome Earvin Zippance (Zippy) Greayer

Hi – just popping into let you know that I have a new arrival.   As with all new babies, families need time to adjust so I will be out the rest of today and back tomorrow (hopefully I will have gotten some sleep in the interim).   But until then, say hi to the newest member of our family.

Earvin Zippance Greayer - English Bull Terrier puppy

(BTW, those two bloody spots — they are a ‘welcome home, I’m so glad you are here’ love-pat from our cat)

His name is Earvin Zippance Greayer — I think we are going to call him Zippy.

I know the gallery is still probaby not working (unless it corrected itself as magically as it got messed up) but bear with me — I think you can still appreciate the cuteness.

til tomorrow ~ R

1. Jenn

March 14th, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Apparently the gallery can spontaneously fix itself.

Zippy is very cute.

“I has a leaf” he says…

2. Marsha @ Splenderosa

March 14th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

You didn’t say what breed Zippy is, and I would love to know. He, like everything else young, is absolutely adorable. He looks solid as a rock and like he might get big. We love dogs around here…DOGS RULE !!!

March 15th, 2012 at 6:20 am

Marsha — He is an English Bull Terrier (like the target mascot or Spuds Mackenzie from the 80’s beer ads)

4. janet

March 15th, 2012 at 12:12 am

congratulations! He is quite the cutie and will probably provide you with lots of tales and kodak moments for the blog. I look forward to watching your family find the magic in living with a dog.

5. ksb

March 15th, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Ah, what I always think of as a “Bill Sykes” dog. Those paws are big!

6. Kate

March 20th, 2012 at 5:55 am

Naaaawwwww! Welcome Zippy! I just got two little chickens and, while much less willing to cuddle me, I’m just as besotted! Can’t wait to see more and more photos and lovely puppy stories!