Whew, this week has been a roller coaster. The book is finally – FINALLY! – done. I quite happily spent a large amount of time making new proposals for the cover (I am soooo much happier with the new version to come! – I’ll share it next week once it is final). Despite being put in a boot cast for a 2 week old ankle sprain (that just kept getting worse), I spent an inordinate amount of time in the garden — that cast cloth toe thing is disgusting – quite damp and muddy – but its a gardening badge I am wearing with pride. I’ve also started taking on clients now that I have a little time; I had a couple kick-off meetings this week and finally, last night I spent the evening touring the new Michaels store in Boston. My arms are quaking from a morning of chopping down raspberry bushes and now I am quite ready to have a relaxing Friday night. Here is what is on my desktop as I shut down for a couple days…
- Tonights dinner (I can’t wait to see how it comes out!)
- I bought this (I had my reasons), but now I don’t know where to plant it. Need Sand.
- The Creative Process – is yours like this? Mine usually isn’t and for that I’m thankful.
- Next week I’m making a little road trip to a Hamilton, MA cemetery. Because this interests me.
- Would you wear this? It’s not really me, but I love the ingenuity.
- Aunt Peaches turned me on to this Creative Women podcast – can’t wait to hear them all.
- Its all-hands-on-deck time at Chelsea – I thought this was an interesting read about the woman who pulls it together.
Top Photo: This is a shot from #getcraftyboston at Michaels craft store. I am happy to report that they are unveiling a makeover of all 27 Boston area stores this weekend. There are lots of giveaways going on this weekend so if you are in Boston – you might want to stop in this weekend – you might win a gift certificate. My local store is a shadow of its claustrophobic chaotic former self — and it is now a place I can shop for supplies in a more organized relaxed way. Glad for that!!
Til Monday – x – Rochelle