There are things that I want to share – but that seem to have no place to gather. I used to send them out in email – but I lose them in my inbox and I am sure you do as well. So I am going to gather them here, hopefully weekly. That way I can keep the number of tabs open on my computer to a minimum.
They are bits of inspiration, timely ideas worth sharing, and stuff that I just found interesting.
- Three trees with superpowers. (fascinating)
- An instagram for anyone needing inspiration for outdoor lighting
- Why I can’t remember things. Time is a mess. I’m going to need to re-read this a few times.
- Wander, Roam, Replicate. Some things do just work, but I think this is how to be cliché.
- The demand for almond milk is killing bees.
- 3 ways to make museum visits better. Also applies to gardens.
- Help save the tallest trees in Europe.
- I just found out about the Winter Crow Roost near me (checking it out soon). (also image above from interesting zine called 1923 – cool stuff that just entered the public domain)
- Do me a favor, and no one show this to my 14-year-old son…
Other notes from this week:
Registration for the spring series of Garden Design and Planting Design Boot Camp is open. It doesn’t get fully underway until Feb 14th 2020 but if you want to get started early, the first lessons are live now.
Also, I’ve been making good on my New Year’s resolution to post daily on instagram again. I’ve got a three day streak going (even longer if I count stories!) that I’m feeling pretty good about.