I hope you’ve had a great weekend. Mine was nice, even if it was completely taken over by an elementary school production of Mulan. We’ve had 4 shows since Friday night and I am just tired. I’ve done a lot of makeup, handed out programs, stack and un-stacked chairs, and pushed around a ton of large school furniture. I think I only have the mental capacity to park myself on the sofa in front of an episode of Parks and Rec and wait for my the roast chicken (in the oven) to be ready for dinner. Ahh…. and it is spring, I’ve got the fever and I am ready to get things done. These are things that have been hanging around on my desk this week. I hope you enjoy them!
- I’ve got my whole family talked into doing this together. The obstacle course helped.
- I want a pair – even though I don’t (yet) do bonsai.
- Cute packaging
- I’m the process of reading absolutely everything on this website. It’s great!
- Cool place to get lost?
- Fascinating honey science.
- My new travel guides.
- April Produce
- This week, I talked about Okra growing on Apartment Therapy – so many good comments!
image by Chris Waits (CC 2.0)